Now available in both Servsafe and Prometric.
**HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Plans are available upon request.
Course Length: 16 hours. (8 hrs. of self-study, plus 8 hours in class).
Class sessions: 9-5 pm for Tuesday and Thursday.
Validity: This certification is valid for 5 years.
Renewal: License must be renewed every 3 years.
This course is designed for individuals working in restaurants and commercial food service, including everyone from students, hosts, wait staff, to chefs, cooks, and private caterers!
- Become familiar with the various types of common food hazards.
- Learn the various circumstances in which certain foods may become hazardous.
- Learn to quickly identify foodborne illnesses and their respective symptoms.
- Understand which types of foods are associated with foodborne illnesses.
- Understand the fundamental techniques of essential food safety practices.
- Learn how to train fellow employees on best practices for food safety.
- Learn the most effective food programs and policies that help keep the public safe.
- Be able to create and implement effective food safety systems within the workplace.
|Initial Class||Renewal||Initial Class||Renewal|
|Initial fee includes Handout & Exam||Initial fee includes Textbook & Exam|
Exams are available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Group specials available for groups of five students or more!