Keep consumers safe while understanding your responsibilities as a food handler. Get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this accredited course, and register with Good Health and Nutrition Services today!
Course Length: 4 Hours
Class sessions: Fridays
Validity: This certification is valid for 3 years. (Varies by state)
Renewal: Certification must be renewed every 3 years.
This course is designed for individuals working in restaurants and commercial food service, including everyone from store clerks and wait staff, to chefs and private caterers!
Ideal for bartenders and hosts, as well as workers of hotels, bars, private clubs, and more!
- Describe the risks and health concerns surrounding food allergies.
- Learn how to identify food allergens and how they cause allergic reactions.
- Identify the symptoms of an allergic reaction and learn what you can do to help.
- Understand the impact of cross-contamination and your responsibilities as a food handler.
- Learn best practices for mitigating the risk of food allergen contamination.
- Learn best practices for the prevention of the cross-contamination of allergens.
- Learn the importance of proper food handling, preparation, and separation.
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of food labels and allergen warnings.
Per Student: $125