This course is typically required before an individual is legally permitted to serve alcohol, and is designed to protect you and your workplace from liability. Learn alcohol law, safety practices, and how to protect your patrons and customers with this comprehensive course by Good Health and Nutrition Services!
Course Length: 4 Hours
Class sessions: Wednesdays
Validity: This certification is valid for 3 years. (Varies by state)
Renewal: Certification must be renewed every 3 years.
If you are not able to meet on Wednesdays, please call our office immediately to see how Good Health and Nutrition Services can help accommodate your needs.
This course is designed for individuals working in restaurants and commercial food service, including everyone from store clerks and wait staff, to chefs and private caterers!
Ideal for aspiring bartenders, servers, convenience store owners, or workers of hotels, bars, private clubs, and more!
- Identify the various influence alcohol may have on your patrons
- Understand how to protect your establishment from dangerous liabilities
- Be familiar with best practices on how to decline service to customers
- Verify legal identification and recognize potential minors
- Learn how to prevent excessive intoxication in your patrons
- Be familiar with de-escalation practices to limit disturbances and conflicts
- Learn the best practices on how to prevent second-party sales
- Describe how to contact and respond to the proper authorities when a conflict arises.
|Individuals (1-4 students)||Small Groups (5-9 students)||Large Groups (10+ students)|
|All fees include training and exams for each student.|