Do you want to learn the lifesaving techniques for CPR and First Aid? Be prepared in a medical emergency with CPR Training from Good Health and Nutrition Services! Learn how to respond to everything from breathing emergencies to potentially life-threatening injuries in this accredited course for CPR and first aid.
- Course Length: 4 Hrs
- Class sessions: Wednesday
- Validity: This certification is valid for 2 years.
- Renewal: Certification must be renewed every 2 years.
This is an accredited course Healthcare workers and ideal for anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency, particularly for those who have little to no medical training or who may need a CPR Course Completion Card for employment or regulation standards (e.g., OSHA).
- Emergency response teams
- Construction workers
- Childcare professionals
- Health & Fitness professionals
- Hospitality & Tourism professionals
- Concerned citizens of any community, etc.
- Learn basic and advanced techniques for CPR and AED
- Understand how to stop mild to potentially fatal bleeding
- Learn how to respond to breathing emergencies, including allergies, and more.
- Understand the causes and medical responses for cardiac emergencies
- Learn how to treat mild to severe injuries in the event of an emergency
- Learn the basics of emergency cardiovascular support
|Heartsaver First Aid + AED for Beginners||Healthcare Provider – BLS|
|Initial Class||Renewal||Initial Class||Renewal|